Something fishy.

Something fishy. by Nor Salman
Something fishy., a photo by Nor Salman on Flickr.

Via Flickr:
Somehow, I don't trust these guys.

Went to the IT show yesterday. It was, crowded and took up all 6 floors of the Suntec City convention center.

Went there with a friend and so happened to have my Nex 5 with me. Decided to accompany him to the IT show after leaving my car in the workshop.

So I took several pictures from the show. I wanted to take more but the plethora of many IT gadgets soon overwhelmed me.

I was so happy to finally set my eyes on the Fuji xPro 1 and the Nex 7. Should have gotten the Nex 7 yesterday. It was selling at SGD$1999.00 with the black kit lens and the usual freebies. I backed out when the guy said that I could only pre-order and the black kit lens.

It was only today when I read www.clubsnap.com that I realised that they do have ready stock then. SIgh.

Slim

Comments