EM1, sort of, Page 2

More Pics.
After spending the rest of the day shooting with the lens and EPL2, and coming home to download the pics using my LR5, I can only say, this is one colourful lens. Even if there is a Leica connection somewhere, the Leica colours, I believe is being "up"saturated by Olympus image processing engine.

EP3 with Contax G 28mm
I have never seen such red that is off the cushion of my chair! Its fantastic. I love this lens, the colours that come out from it is fantastic.

Toys
I have to teach my youngest that he really needs to learn to keep his toys.

2 balls in a holely pail

All of these pics that I took is taken wide open. Thus, with the increase in the the depth of field because of the micro 4 third sensor, one can have more opportunities to shoot wide open. This is an advantage, and a great I think. Together with the compactness of the form factor of the EPl2, I find the combination, a light package. 

Fisher Price

However
Yes, there is a however. The lens is pretty long. Together with the adapter, it does bulge out like pinocchio's nose. A bit clumsy, if your were to ask me. However, if you can live with the longishness of the lens sticking out of the front of your camera, like I do, you will be rewarded with a very colourful collection of images.

I will try to shoot in monotone mode and upload it in the next update.

Page 2.



Comments