Enough is enough.

Decided that containing myself with just one 27mm lens is kind of boring, notwithstanding the fact that I did not get out much,I decided to go for the heck of it.
I fixed my 50mm voigtlander color ultron onto my xe1 and started taking snaps around my house.
An employee from the town council came and I decided to snap him. The focusing was bad, manual focus, could not rely on the focus peaking do I had to wing it.
Aperture was set at 2.8 and shutter speed was chosen manually. Relying on evf to gauge exposure, I snapped away.
The results were more than satisfactory. Colors were awesome in the covered corridor and white balance was awesome. The orange sort of blew up on me and I like. Astia mode.
Did not pixel peep as it was not my style. But overall I am impressed.
Will shoot more... Definitely.




Comments