Light Room

I used to hate using software to digitally altered pictures that were already taken. But as time goes on, they are really fun to work with. It has been more than 2 years since I was introduced to Light Room from Adobe. And I am still learning. Its a steep learning curve for me. Step by step, I am moving away from just using the software as an archiving tool.

This was taken, with vignette on color priority applied.

Xpro1 with the Fujifilm 35mm


Of course, my favourite is when you can convert the pictures into black and white.

Xpro1 with Fujifilm 35mm


Of course, if needed be, LR works beautifully with Jpeg files too. Vignette was added to this JPeg file.

Xpro1 with Fujifilm 35mm

Although I might add, that all these images takes up hard disk space. So, for a start I have connected an external drive to store all of my images.

Have fun.

Comments