Panasonic Gh3 Pt 1

I bought this at SGD$200. Condition was immaculate. Comes with box and everything. I already have the 12-35mm 2.8 Mk1 lens and they balanced each other excellently.

Have not used the body extensively as I tend to go towards the Olympus bodies. I think, currently, I would rather have the ergonomics of the Olympus EP5 and the EM5. But I am going to conduct an ongoing review as I used this body with the various lenses.

For a start, the grip is quite beefy. Nice grip and good heft. Instill confidence albeit the shallow shutter sound. Don't like the shutter sound.

Wactching a review of the GH3 on youtube now. Click here.

Here are some pictures. Using the Panasonic Leica 25mm 1.4.

Adam

Salted Egg Prawn

Salted Egg Prawn on rice.
Yup, pictures taken indoors, during dinner, artificial lighting.


Comments