Its here!

My first roll!

    I received a call yesterday morning from the shop where I sent my film to. They said it was ready. To tell you the truth, I was excited and quite nervous. My main worry was that the camera was a total screw up and the pictures would be under exposed, over exposed or to have light leaks all over. 

    To say I was pleased with the results was an understatement! No light leaks, at all. I have to admit, the colour, although pleasing, was quite warm. But I am happy. 


My son, Nikon F3, Kodak Colorplus 200, Nikon 105mm AI.


Editing.

    The roll of negatives was scanned at predetermined resolution. As such, I have no say. The picture on top was from the files that was scanned. I also printed some using the image files and I find the resultant prints a tad too grainy. I believe that the grain was a result of the scan and the resolution the negatives was scanned at.

    However, I find the image files, which are in JPEGs, easier to convert to black and white in Adobe Light Room. I must say, the sliders in LR has very little effect on the files.


My son, Nikon F3, Kodak Colorplus 200, Nikkor 35mm F2, edited in LR




My son, Nikon F3, Kodak Colorplus 200, Nikkor 35mm F2.


    I have yet to send in my 2nd roll and my third is halway being shot. Updates on my next post. Meanwhile, my other pictures from the roll.












Comments